Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

A little Easter treat... Wethering the Storm teaser #8




Curving my fingertips around Jake’s ear, I tickle the sensitive skin behind it. The spot that drives him crazy when I kiss him there.

He catches my wrist, surprising me. “Don’t start something you can’t win,” he says with a sexy growl to his voice.

“Who says I can’t win?”

“Me.”

“That right?”

“Hmm.” He moves in closer, revealing his stunningly blue eyes. “You forget I know exactly where all of your sensitive spots are, Bennett.”

Heat floods me and I squirm. “I thought you were asleep.”

“I was until some little minx started tickling me.”

“Minx?” I let out a laugh.

“Yep, that’s you. A minx. Cunning and flirtatious.”

“Flirtatious?” I scoff.

“Yep, flirtatious and irresistible.”

“Meant for you,” I add.

“Fucking right, meant for me.”

His gaze pins me to the seat, possessing me, owning me.

Holding back a gulp, I say, “Well, python, we’re home.”

 
Pre-order Wethering the Storm:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment