Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

An update...


 
Okay, so this is a little update on how things stand at the moment …. As you all now know WTS is finished, it’s going to my editor in a few days, and from there on it’s in the hands of my publisher. I know the release date has been flip flopping all over the place, so for now until I have the definite date chiselled in stone, I’m not uttering a word. But I promise once it’s concrete and final, I’ll tell you all … and I just want to take this moment to thank you all for your patience in this. I know how frustrating it is when release dates are constantly been changed :)
AJ fans … I’ll be writing Blood Lies very soon. I’m aiming for a late Spring release …  but I’m not making any promises on a date because they always come back to bite me in the arse. And the other reason for non-committal on a date is because I’ll be also writing another brand spanking new book at the same time! As a writer, when these flashes of inspiration come to you, you have to grab hold of them and run with the story.
All I’ll say about this new one is …. it’s New Adult, and I’m FREAKING EXCITED about it … oh, and the title …. well, it’s called ‘TROUBLE’ ;)
Thanks for all your support guys, and I’ll be back a little later with that something I promised you ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment