Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Winners!!

So here are the winners of my competiton … drum roll please…

The winner who sent the most people over and wins a Kindle copy of both The Bringer and First Bitten is … Angie Edwards from Books4Tomorrow !!

The runner up is … Alison Hiscock-Philips who wins one Kindle copy of my books of her choice!
 
 
For my ‘likers’ … and these where picked at random out of a hat (well empty ice-cream tub!) by my 3 year old son Riley, are …

The winner of a Kindle copy of both The Bringer and First Bitten is … Alohanamama Ratcliffe !!

And the runners up who win one Kindle copy of my books of their choice are … Brittany Carrigan and Chandra Joy Hulburt !!

Congrats to  all the winners!! And to everyone else who took the time to come by and enter my competition, thank you so very much!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment